1) Sourav Ganguly is the highest run scorer as an Indian left-handed batsman. Sourav Ganguly scored 18,433 runs in 388 Tests and ODIs with an average of over 41. He achieved the record of 106 half centuries and 36 centuries.
2)Sourav Ganguly scored one-day century in Australia as the first Indian batsman in Melbourne, 2000. Sourav made 100 off 128 balls.
3) In 1998 Sahara Cup he became the man of the series against Pakistan with 222 runs and 15 wickets. In this series, he made a rare instance of being the man of the match in four consecutive matches.
4) He formed the first 300-run partnership in world cricket with Rahul Dravid against Sri Lanka in the 1999 World Cup.
5) He is also the highest individual run-getter as an Indian in a World Cup match (183).
6) He was the highest run-getter in ODIs in 1998, 1999, 2000 calendar years.
6) He made a partnership of 50 runs a total of 44 times to open. He is the first in the world in this regard.
6) His test average has never been below 40.
6) He opened maximum time in one-day with Sachin and scored 26 century partnership and 7,000 runs.
9) India have not lost a single Test out of his 16 Test centuries.
10) He became the first batsman in the world to score 3 centuries in the Champions Trophy.
This is another fragrance whose scent is hidden in the all-time appeal and romanticism of Captain Sourav.