CISF Constable Recruitment 2022: The application process for the post of CISF Constable is starting today, Saturday, January 29, 2022. All application processes will be conducted online only.
A golden opportunity has come for the candidates who are preparing for the government job. The Central Industrial Security Force has issued a notification for the post of constable. It is available on the official website. All eligible and interested candidates who want to apply for this appointment can visit the official website of CISF at cisfrectt.in, verify the notification, and apply.
All application processes will be conducted online only. The application deadline is March 4, 2022. There may also be problems applying at the last minute due to overload on the official website. So everyone makes your application as soon as possible.
CISF Constable Recruitment 2022: This post will be appointed
Candidates selected through the recruitment of CISF constables will be appointed as firemen. The total number of vacancies in recruitment is 1149. Candidates have to apply after reading all the required information in the official notification.
CISF Constable Recruitment 2022: Selection Process and Age Limit
The minimum age limit for candidates applying for CISF recruitment is 18 years and the maximum is 23 years. A twelfth pass is required for candidates. Candidates applying for this post will be selected on the basis of written tests, Physical Proficiency Test (PET), Physical Quality Test (PET), and Document Verification. A fee of Rs 100 has been fixed for the application.
CISF Constable Recruitment 2022: How to Apply?
Candidates can apply by following the simple guidelines given below.
- Candidates first visit the official website of CISF, cisfrectt.in.
- Now click on the Constable Fireman Recruitment link on the home page.
- Now you will come to a new page.
- Register yourself by entering the requested information here.
- Then login with your ID and password.
- Now enter the requested information and upload the required documents.
- Then pay the application fee and click on submit button.
- Download your application and get a print out of it for further needs.