Bangladesh’s environment, water-climate, as well as the beauty of the young girls there are incomparable in beauty. Let’s get acquainted with some of the famous model-actress of Bangladesh:
1) Jannatul Ferdous Oishee: Jannatul Ferdous Oishee was born on 26 August 1999 in Pirojpur, Barisal district of Bangladesh.
Oishee won the title of Miss World Bangladesh 2018 at the International Convention City Bashundhara (ICCB) in Dhaka. She won the Miss World Bangladesh title by defeating 30,000 contestants in the 2016 Miss World Bangladesh pageant.
After winning the Miss World title, she decided to act in Bangladeshi film industry . So far, he has acted in three Bangladeshi films, ‘Mission Extreme’, ‘Adam’ and ‘Raat Jaga Phul’.
2) Pori Moni: Pori Moni’s birth name was Smriti Shamsunnahar. She lost her parents in childhood. After the death of her parents, he grew up in her grandparents’ house and passed secondary and higher secondary (diploma) from there.
Pori Moni started her modeling career shortly after graduating from high school in 2012. Her commercial advertisements in television like Pran Up, Sandalina Soap, Topper Gas Stove, Jamuna Refrigerator, etc. also became quite popular. At first she did some television dramas. Pori Moni’s first movie ‘Rana Plaza’ was not released because the censor board of Bangladesh canceled it.
Parimani’s second movie ‘Bhalobasa Seemahin’ was released on 13th February 2015. Regarding the release of this movie, she said, “I am stepping on the big screen with the movie ‘Bhalobasa Seemahin’. I hope everyone will like the movie.” She has acted in movies like ‘Aro Bhalabasbo Tomay’, ‘Dhumketu’ etc. with the popular hero of Bangladesh Shakib Khan.
Pori Moni married Shovon Ahmed at the age of 18. Her marriage with Shovon Ahmed ended less than a year later. In 2019, she got engaged to his fianc RJ Tamim Hasan but that relationship also broke up a few days later. She married film director Kamruzzaman Rony in March 2020, but the marriage lasted only a few months.
On June 7, 2021, Nasiruddin Mahmud, a businessman and politician from the Boat Club, was accused by his Pori Moni of sexually abusing her and Pori Moni appealed to Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina for justice through Facebook. On 14 June 2021, the main accused Nasiruddin Mahmud was arrested by the Bangladesh Police along with another businessman Tuhin Siddiqui. A week after the incident, Mir Alamgir Iqbal, the president of Gulshan All Community Club, brought a complaint against her for vandalism.
3) Mehazabien Chowdhury: Mehazabien Chowdhury was born on 19 April 1991 in Chittagong, Bangladesh. Her father Mohiuddin Chowdhury is a government employee of Bangladesh Biman. Mehazabien is the eldest of four siblings.
Mehazabien Chowdhury is a famous model of Bangladesh. After winning the Lux-Channel I Superstar title in 2009, Mehazabien was contracted to act in a Bengali movie called ‘Waris’ directed by Salauddin Lavlu. Later, however, the movie was canceled. Then Mehazabien acted in television commercial . She later on started acting in television dramas. Through the play ‘Tumi Thako Sindhu Kare’, her journey of television drama begins. She played as the lead heroine in the well-known romantic-comedy telefilm ‘Aka E Aksho’ and the romantic tragedy ‘Boro Chele’.
In a very short period of time, with her acting talent Mehazabien reached the peak of fame all over Bangladesh. She first came into the discussion after starring in an advertisement for mobile phone operator Banglalink.
4) Shahtaj Monira Hashem: Shahtaj Monira Hashem is one of the most beautiful and charismatic model and actress in Bangladesh. Shahtaj Monira was born on 22 May 1998 in Mohammadpur, Dhaka. She is quite popular for her lively personality and attractive childish face. She has acted in TV dramas, telefilms and numerous commercials in Bangladesh.
Shahtaj Monira appeared on TV as an actress in the telefilm ‘Musti Unlimited’. She gained popularity only after modeling and acting in movies.
Shahtaj Monira is the youngest of three siblings. Her elder sister Tanima is a famous vocalist of Bangladesh. Shahtaj Monira started her acting career in commercial TV dramas at the age of seventeen.
5) Sohana Saba: One of the most beautiful models of Bangladesh Sohana Saba was born on 10 October 1986 in Dhaka city. She is a popular actress in Bangladeshi movies and TV dramas.
Sohana Saba graduated from Dhaka Laboratory School in 2002. After passing the Higher Secondary Examination from Dhaka Women’s College in 2004, she graduated in Fashion Designing from Shanto-Mariam University of Creative Technology.
Her parents inspired her to act. She also received training in dance and acting from from Babul Academy and Chayanat respectively. Her main films include ‘Aina’, ‘Khelaghar’, ‘Chandragrahan’, ‘Priyatmeshu’, ‘Brihannala’ and ‘Shararipu’.