What Is Fungal Acne?: It is like acne on the face, but it is not acne in the true sense, how to get rid of fungal acne? The real name of Fungal Acne is Malassezia folliculitis. It is a common skin infection. It is a fungal disease. This fungal disease can be noticed due to the imbalance of the skin when the level of Melasegia yeast in your skin increases or it can be said more simply. In medical parlance, this fungus is also called pityrosporum yeast.
According to the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) 3, folliculitis is a common skin infection that develops in the hair follicles. It can be seen anywhere on your skin except the palms of your hands and the soles of your feet.
What are the causes of Fungal Acne?
There are many causes for fungal acne. One of the reasons is-
• First, the main cause of fungal acne is not bacteria but a fungus. Fungal Acne can be caused by an increase in the levels of yeast in our skin due to various reasons.
• Second, fungal acne also increases due to misuse of skincare products. The growth of fungal acne depends on the amount of oil in our skin. As a result, when oily products are used for skincare, the amount of yeast increases rapidly. As a result, fungal acne spreads quickly on the skin.
• Third, the number of fungal acne increases in eating habits. The amount of sugar or sweet foods in our diet is very much responsible for fungal acne.
• Fourth, fungal acne often increases due to the long-term use of antibiotics.
• Fifth, people in warm and humid climates are more prone to fungal acne. The reason is said to be that the weather destroys the balance of yeast in the skin and fungal acne increases.
• Sixth, one of the reasons why fungal acne is so prevalent is the lack of cleanliness. Fungal acne can be caused by prolonged exposure to sweaty clothing or by not changing it after a gym or workout.
What are the symptoms of fungal acne?
Fungal acne usually nests in oily areas of the skin. Excessive growth of Malassezia can lead to infections, which can lead to small pimples on the chest, back and face. Tiny bumps like whiteheads are often seen. Excessive dandruff on the head causes fungal acne to form on the skin of the face, in the T-Zone. And as a result of the problem of itching or itching.
• Acne (Fungal acne) looks a lot like whiteheads. Tiny bumps.
They can be seen in the form of small pimples on different parts of the skin such as the back, chest, or sweaty areas.
What to do to prevent fungal acne? :
• Anti-dandruff shampoo contains a type of anti-fungal ingredient that helps reduce acne on the skin.
• Skin exfoliate. Regular skin exfoliation will reduce the number of dead cells and excess oil in the skin. As well as the dirt on the skin will be removed. As a result, the balance of yeast will be right and the spread of fungal acne will stop quickly, its amount will also decrease.
• C-T-M compliance. As a rule, CTM i.e. Cleanser, Toner, and Moisturizer should be used before going to bed in the morning and at night.
• Choosing the right product for Skincare. If the products used in normal acne are used in the case of fungal acne, the result may be reversed. So I did not choose the right product. Choose a product with salicylic acid for daily skincare. As a result, the tendency to grow this type of acne will be greatly reduced.
• Use oil-free product. Check everything from moisturizers to make-up products to see if they are oil-free. Use any moisturizer like Gel. Also, keep in mind when choosing make-up products.
How to take care of the skin:
Tea Tea-tree oil is a useful ingredient in curing fungal acne. When used in combination with water, it reduces skin irritation a lot.
Use antifungal body wash at least 2 days a week.
Face Use face wipes with salicylic acid to avoid fungal acne.
Use gel products instead of oil products on the skin.
Dandruff on the scalp increases the amount of fungal acne on the skin of the face. So use anti-dandruff shampoo on the head as well as use lemon 1 day a week.
What to do to avoid fungal acne?
First of all, we have to change our eating habits.
• East food should be excluded from the diet Eat less oily foods.
• Not to mention sweet foods.
• No oily product can be used on the skin.
•Synthetic clothes cannot be used.
• sweat-soaked clothes should be avoided after a long time.
• In case of using any new product, a patch test must be done.
Fungal acne is currently found in 70-75% of people. So no worries. You can get rid of this pain only by following the above-mentioned points. However, if you suffer from excess fungal acne, you must contact any dermatologist.
Hopefully, the above article will help you a lot.
About The Author: